Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 -- Graphiti and more!

So! My previous post didn't make it into the New Year it seems. Hmmm. Well, here are fresh offerings, in that case! To begin with, a set of funny graphs sent to me RS followed by (not sure if the link will work coz it's from the Evil Empire of FaceBlecccch) a video-montage from BBC One of critturs in chat. Posted by blogger Kapan Senget. Sent to me by ANOTHER RS. Oh wait -- turns out the FB link DOES work, but it isn't willing to appear at the END of the images. So here it is now: BBC ONE, Animal Chat

Later today: here's a link to a wonderful article in the New Yorker called SWEET REVOLUTION, by Adam Gopnik, about the science and theory and also the sheer delight of ... DESSERT. An absolute MUST READ.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A straight rip-off from Graphjam (http://graphjam.memebase.com/) eh?

Unknown said...

Well, I don't who did the ripping, coz I got the graphs as a forward, with no credit lines. So thank you for the link ... ANONYMOUS! In case you know who designed the actual graphs, speak up. I like to acknowledge sources.