Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Window Shopping!














I don't suppose these images need much elaboration ... Your basic squirrel enjoying a shade-break while being ogled by a peeping-kittie.


This is a very rare example of a picture I managed to take before the main actors got bored of posing and moved away.


In the second picture, the squirrel has a, "Hmmm. Something not quite right here ... dunno what exactly but ..." expression on his/her face.


A heartbeat later, he/she picked him/herself up and shimmered away.

2 comments:

arvindh said...

You were lucky to get this shot! That squirrel does have the said expression!

Unknown said...

I know I was lucky! And I didn't have my camera handy when I first noticed the situation. I had to tip-toe away (walking backwards!) to the bedroom, fetch the camera, confirm that the battery still had juice and then take two pix in quick succession. A moment later the squirrel had gone.